Planned Flu Vaccination Clinics
Appointments can be made online or by phoning 01773 304703 (please leave your name, date of birth and telephone number for a ring back)
Saturday 16th October 8.15am-2.30pm
Eligible patients are:
- are 50 years of age or over (including those who'll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- have certain health conditions (diabetes, respiratory, heart, liver or kidney disease, neurological conditions, spleen problems, weakened immunity)
- are overweight (body mass index greater than 40)
- are pregnant
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- are a frontline health or social care worker.
Bookings are by appointment only and we kindly ask patients to strictly keep to their appointment time.
Please note, COVID boosters will be available separately at the surgery from late September onwards and we will be inviting patients along to the COVID booster clinics soon.
Patients cannot have a booster COVID vaccination less than 182 days since their 2nd vaccination.