The NHS App
A leaflet regarding the NHS app can be found here and an easy read version can be found here
The NHS App is a simple and secure way for you access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet, allowing you to
- access your NHS COVID pass along with your vaccination status
- book appointments
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your medical record
- check your symptoms
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
The app is for patients aged 13 and over. You do not need to come into the surgery to access this app.
The NHS COVID PASS for travel from England is available via the NHS AppPlease take a look at this link for more information
Help and Support with the NHS App
If you have any problems with the app there is a dedicated support line available for people in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County to contact, which offers free help with downloading and registering for the NHS App.
Patient Online Access
Click the online image to access if your application has been approved.
Keeping Your Online Records Secure
Having access to your records online is a great way to get involved in looking after your health. Your records contain personal information, so it’s important to keep them safe. You should take the same care with your health and social care records as you do if you use online banking. Here are some tips on how to keep your records safe:
- If your record provider created a password for you as part of your log-in details, you should change it as soon as possible.
- Use a strong and memorable password that is at least 8 characters long.
- Do not write your password down or share it.
- Do not use words in your password which may be easy for others to guess, such as the names of your relatives or pets.
- Always log out of your records when you have finished using them.
- It is best to view your records when you are somewhere private, and on your own computer or mobile device.
- If you print information from your records make sure it is stored securely.
Further information and advice about keeping your online health and social care record safe and secure is available here.