To order your repeat prescriptions on-line you will need to have ensured that you have been to the surgery for a user name and password as this will also allow you to book appointments on line.
You will NOT be able to order repeat prescriptions without a logon, which MUST be obtained in person from the practice.
REMEMBER - DO NOT SHARE USER NAMES & PASSWORDS WITH ANYONE, PHARMACIES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE NEW SERVICE ON YOUR BEHALF .
Please be aware that the custom order link on your repeat ordering page is to notify us of medicines you have been unable to order - we cannot provide a confirmation of order or a reminder or next prescription service.
Please do not ring the practice to check we have the order (the system is linked directly to our clinical system we have your order), this not only causes delays for patients ringing to get through regarding appointments etc, but impacts on the prescriptions teams’ ability to process the 100's of prescriptions we handle daily. Thank you
If you have a prescription query please Dial 4 between 11am and 3pm daily.
Patient Online Access – Keeping Your Online Records Secure Having access to your records online is a great way to get involved in looking after your health. Your records contain personal information, so it’s important to keep them safe. You should take the same care with your health and social care records as you do if you use online banking. Here are some tips on how to keep your records safe:
- If your record provider created a password for you as part of your log-in details, you should change it as soon as possible.
- Use a strong and memorable password that is at least 8 characters long.
- Do not write your password down or share it.
- Do not use words in your password which may be easy for others to guess, such as the names of your relatives or pets.
- Always log out of your records when you have finished using them.
- It is best to view your records when you are somewhere private, and on your own computer or mobile device.
- If you print information from your records make sure it is stored securely.
Further information and advice about keeping your online health and social care record safe and secure is available here.